Please read the text below and check the box to indicate that you agree to the terms within
I hereby accept the following rules on behalf of myself and my whole team:
• As a participant at Norway Cup, we will contribute to a safe tournament and a good experience for all other participants.
• We will treat everyone we meet at Norway Cup with dignity and respect.
• We will not take part in any form of bullying or harassment.
• We will respect other people’s personal limits, and not touch or talk to anyone in a manner that hurts them or causes discomfort.
• We will not hit anyone or use other kind of violence.
• We will not use drugs, alcohol or any kind of doping.
• We will follow the Norway Cup tournament rules
• We will be good representatives of our club.
• We accept and understand that we, as a team, must follow the Norwegian Football Associations laws and rules. And we understand that doping tests may be done by Antidoping Norge during the tournament on our team and the support team
As an adult at Norway Cup, we have an extra responsibility for a safe tournament.
• We share the responsibility for the safety of all participants, and to prevent physical, sexual or emotional abuse or neglect.
• We will not drink alcohol or use any other substances while we are responsible for Norway Cup participants.
• We will not receive or accept any bribes
• We will not engage in sexual relations with any participant, or abuse or exploit a child in any way. We will in no way use the participation in Norway cup to exploit any participant before or after the tournament, or anticipate reciprocity in any form for the participation at Norway Cup
• We will always react if we observe anyone – children or adults – that violates this code of conduct.
Norway Cup does not accept any form of discrimination on grounds of gender, disability, ethnicity, nationality, caste, religion, sexual orientation, health, HIV status or otherwise.
I hereby agree that Norway Cup can store information about me. The information stored will include full name, phone number, address and birth date of all contact persons and players. All data will be stored in accordance with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) rules, and will not be shared with other parties
Cancellation of the tournament and Force Majeure
In the event that the tournament can’t be held or is postponed due to events beyond the control of the tournament organizers (force majeure*) or due to events which are not attributable to wrongful intent or gross negligence or the tournament organisers, the tournament organisers cannot be held liable by the delegations for any damages, costs or losses incurred, such as transportation costs, accommodation costs, costs for additional orders, financial losses etc. Under these circumstances, the tournament organizers reserve the right to either retain the entire registration/accommodation fee and to use it for a future tournament, or to reimburse the delegations after deducting costs already incurred for the organization of the tournament and which could not be recovered from third parties.
Norway Cup is in no way responsible for injury or economic loss which may arise in the case of war, warlike events, civil war, revolution or civil disturbances or because of the actions of the authorities, strikes, lockouts, blockades or similar events.