Please read the text below and check the box to indicate that you agree to the terms within
As a participant at Norway Cup, I will contribute to a safe tournament and a good experience for all other participants.
· I will treat everyone I meet at the Norway Cup with dignity and respect.
· I will not take part in any form of bullying or harassment.
· I will respect other people’s personal borders, and not touch or talk to anyone in a manner that hurts or causes discomfort.
· I will not hit or use other kind of violence.
· I will not use drugs, alcohol or any kind of doping.
· I will follow the Norway Cup tournament rules
· I will be a good representative of my club.
As an adult at Norway Cup, I have an extra responsibility for a safe tournament.
· I share the responsibility for the safety of all participants, and to prevent physical, sexual or emotional abuse or neglect.
·I will not drink alcohol or use any other substances while I am responsible for Norway Cup participants.
· I will not receive or accept any bribes
· I will not engage in sexual relations with any participant, or abuse or exploit a child in any way. I will in no way use the participation in Norway cup to exploit any participant before or after the tournament, or anticipate reciprocity in any form for the participation at Norway Cup
·I will always react if I observe anyone – children or adults – that violates this code of conduct.
Norway Cup does not accept any form of discrimination on grounds of gender, disability, ethnicity, nationality, caste, religion, sexual orientation, health, HIV status or otherwise.
Violation of any of the above code of conduct can, depending on the degree of severity, result in immediate disciplinary action or report to the appropriate authorities.